Npower have made improvements to their mobile energy app that promises to make the account management for their customers simpler.
The updated version is now available on iPhone an Android and provides a unique and interactive platform for customers to engage with their energy.
Key features of the app:
• Npower customers can view actual and forecasted consumption and key events on an interactive timeline where they can click through to view bills and see a breakdown of cost, CO2 and kWh.
• Customers can submit meter readings.
• Npower customers can view their bill and payment history.
• Customers are also able to make additional payments through the app.
• Customers can view their meter read history including reads that they and agents have submitted, as well as when a read has been estimated.
• Npower customers can view account activity including past and future events, view their next bill and payment date, when their next meter read or reassessment will happen and when their meter is next due to be inspected.
• Customer can view their energy usage in cost, kwh or CO2. View a seasonal split or compare their energy usage to the same period last year. They can view actual and estimated consumption in a bar chart, line graph or table and can compare with previous years.
• Customers will have the ability to change personal details, password, paperless billing options, Meter read reminder settings and contact and marketing preferences.
• The app has a background which can be personalised.
• Struggling with something? Customers can use web chat to get a quick response from one of Npower’s customer service advisors.
If you are an Npower customer then this app is currently available to download and is rated an impressive 4/5 stars on Android and in the Apple store. Looking to switch to Npower? Energylinx offer a convenient energy switching service. Click here to be taken to our domestic energy calculator to see what Npower can do for you.