Earlier this month, British Gas launched an energy tariff called British Gas Energy Plus Boiler Cover October 2019. This energy tariff has the added perk of 12 months of boiler and controls breakdown cover.
Who is British Gas?
British Gas is the largest energy supplier in the UK. They supply gas and electricity, boilers and boiler cover as well as other home services.
British Gas is one of only two British-owned and British-based suppliers among the "Big Six" energy companies. British Gas is a subsidiary of Centrica.
Key Features of Energy Plus Boiler Cover October 2019
• It is a dual fuel tariff
• It is a tariff that has to be managed online
• It has to be paid for by Direct Debit
• Energy prices will be fixed until 31st of October 2019
• Includes Boiler & controls breakdown cover
• Exit fee of £30 per fuel
Key Benefits of Boiler and Controls Breakdown Cover
• Free Boiler and Controls breakdown cover for 12 months. Each repair will have an excess cost of £99
• Added peace of mind that your gas boiler and controls are covered in case they need a repair
• Unlimited call outs every year
• Parts and labour included (limits apply)
• You can contact British Gas day or night if anything goes wrong
You can sign up to British Gas' Energy Plus Boiler Cover October 2019 through Energylinx.
If you would like a quote to see how much you would be for this tariff, you can either check on our website or by calling 0800 849 7077. Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm. To get an accurate quote we will need your address, current energy supplier, energy tariff and your energy consumption.