GfK NOP was commissioned by DECC to carry out tracking research to test the hypothesis that there will be positive changes in the following measures over the next two years:
- awareness and understanding of the Green Deal
- awareness of opportunities to improve home energy efficiency
- confidence in the tangible benefits of energy efficiency
- intention to install measures
- confidence and trust in industry standards
These tables present findings from a short face to face survey conducted in July 2014 of over 1,500 households in Great Britain to gather information on awareness of the Green Deal and the newly launched Green Deal Home Improvement Fund, testing public opinion, awareness and attitudes towards the recent marketing campaigns.
DECC is committed to transparency and would like to publish the raw data. However these files are very large and it is not possible to put them on the website. If anyone would like to access the raw data for the Household Tracker waves 1, 2, 3 and 4 then please email Max.Stanford@decc.gsi.gov.uk