Published 1 October 2014
Last updated 5 November 2019 + show all updates
- Added the Equality and Human Rights Commission, The European Securities and Markets Authority and the Regulator of Social Housing, removed the Homes and Communities Agency and updated the details of the Care Inspectorate, the Financial Conduct Authority, Healthcare Inspectorate Wales and The Lord Advocate, Scotland.
- Contact details updated for: Bank of England, National Guardian’s Office, Children’s Commissioner, Food Standards Agency, Health & Care Professions Council, IOPC, Prudential Regulation Authority, Qualifications Wales, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Scottish Social Services Council. Welsh Revenue Authority added.
- Contact details for following bodies have changed: Scotland’s Commissioner for Children and Young People, General Chiropractic Council, Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) (previously IPCC)
- Change of address for Payment Systems Regulator and the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Change of address for Ofgem.
- We have updated the list to change the matters you can report to the following bodies: the Bank of England, Financial Reporting Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, the Secretary of State for Transport, and the Auditor General for Scotland.
- Social Care Wales added to list.
- The following bodies were added to the list: Wales Audit Office (Business, finance or fraud); Qualifications Wales (Education); Food Standards Scotland (Food standards); Office of Rail and Road (Health and safety); National Guardian’s Office (Healthcare); Local government commissioners (Local authorities); and Older People’s Commissioner Wales (Social care).
- Updated list of prescribed people and bodies.
- Updated to amend some administrative changes and summarise the existing Order.
- Ofqual’s email address in publication BIS/15/43 updated.
- Reason for 27 Jan update: Revenue Scotland and Registers of Scotland added following their inclusion on 2014 Order, 1 Jan 2015
- New version of attachment published.
- First published.