Published 19 January 2016
Last updated 12 September 2019 + show all updates
- Exemption guidance and application form part 2 updated, to clarify the eligibility of UK applicants who have used electricity overseas or for non-UK production.
- Guidance and application form (part 1) updated.
- Documentation updated as a result of European Commission approval to move from FIT compensation to FIT exemption.
- August 2018 update to guidance.
- The renewables obligation has moved to an exemption and we have updated the guidance which previously applied only to Contracts for Difference. This guidance is effective from 1 April 2018.
- Updated application forms
- Updated guidance and forms added.
- Minor alterations to the application form (part 2) to ensure the regulations and the form are consistent.
- Updated application form.
- Updated application form (part 2) with new quarterly returns tab, adjusted application tab and other updates. Updated guidance document to reflect changes.
- Added the terms of engagement and proposed form for accountants’ reports (annexes B and C).
- First published.